Whole Foods Deals and Coupons for Thanksgiving Favorites!
Posted on Wednesday, November 14th, 2012 at 9:15 am
Are you planning an all-natural or organic Thanksgiving meal this year? If so, Whole Foods may be your number one stop to stock up on all of your favorite foods. Here are some of the savings and coupons Whole Foods is offering to get you ready for the holiday:
- Wellspring Creamery Cranberry Orange Goat Cheese – $5.99 for 8-oz.
- 365 Everyday Value Cream of Mushroom Soup – $1.49 or less for an 11-oz. can
- 365 Everyday Value Organic Cranberry Sauce – $1.99 or less for a 14-oz. can
- 365 Everyday Value Stuffing Mix – $3.39 or less for a 10-oz. package
- Arrowhead Mills Organic Herb Stuffing Mix – $2.50 for a 10-oz. package
- 365 Everyday Value Egg Noodles – $1.99 or less for a 16-oz. package
- 365 Everyday Value Organic Chicken Broth – $2.99 or less for 48 fl. oz.
- Kerrygold Irish Butter – $2.99 for 8-oz.
- Earth Balance Soy Milk – $3.49 for 64-oz.
- Simply Organic Cinnamon – $3.49 for 2-oz.
- Arrowhead Mills Organic Pastry Flour – $5.39 for 5-lb.
- Florida Crystals Organic Cane Sugar – $5.69 for 2-lb.
- Wax Paper – $1.99 a roll
- $1.00 off Whole Foods Seeduction Bread
- $1.00 off Whole Foods Market GlutenFree Bakehouse Pumpkin Pie
- $1.00 off Pacific Soup Starters
- $2.00/1 Spectrum Culinary Oil
- $1.00/1 Sunspire or Dream Baking Item
- $0.75 off 365 Everyday Value Bread Crumbs
Whole Foods also offers whole turkeys that are free from hormones, antibiotics, and fillers. These all-natural turkeys vary in price and can be found in your local Whole Foods market.
Check out our weekly Whole Foods matchup for even deeper deals leading up to the holiday!