Store Opening Times for Black Friday 2014
Posted on Monday, November 17th, 2014 at 7:00 am
Are you excited about the Black Friday sales? It helps if you know exactly when each store will be open. That information will make it easier for you to make a plan of attack and figure out which store to shop first. Print out this list of Black Friday store openings and take it with you.
Thanksgiving Day November 27
* Belk: Opens at 6:00 p.m.
* Best Buy: Open at 5:00 p.m. Closes at 1:00 a.m. Friday, November 28.
* Big Lots: Open 7:00 a.m. Closes at midnight.
* JC Penney: Open 5:00 p.m. (except where prohibited by law).
* Kmart: Open at 6:00 a.m. Kmart stores will stay open for 42 hours straight. (That’s one hour longer than they did last year).
* Kohl’s: Open 6:00 p.m.
* Michael’s: Open 4:00 p.m. It will stay open until 2:00 a.m. Friday, November 28. It will reopen at 7:00 a.m. Friday, November 28, and stay open until 10:00 p.m.
* Office Depot / Office Max: Open 6:00 p.m. It will close at 9:00 p.m. Stores will open again on Friday, November 28, at 8:00 a.m. On Saturday, November 29, stores will open at 9:00 a.m.
* Radio Shack Open at 8:00 a.m. After some outcry, the store decided to close between noon and 5:00 p.m. It will reopen after 5:00 p.m and stay open until midnight.
* Sears “Black Friday Doorbusters” start at 6:00 p.m. That sale will end on Friday, November 28, 2014, at 3:00 p.m.
* Staples: Open 6:00 p.m. Closes at 10:00 p.m. On Friday, November 28, the stores will open at 6:00 a.m.
* Target: Open 6:00 p.m.
* Toys R Us: Open 5:00 p.m. It will remain open through 11:00 p.m. On Friday, November 28.
* Walmart: Their first “Black Friday” sale starts at 6:00 p.m. Their second one starts at 8:00 p.m. A third sale starts at 6:00 a.m. Friday, November 28. Everything in their ad is listed as “while supplies last”.