Store At My House: “Don’t Waste Precious House Space…”
Posted on Tuesday, October 4th, 2011 at 8:12 am
…RENT IT! That’s right, if you have unused storage or parking space at your house, you can start earning money from it with Store At My House.com. All you have to do to get started is create a free account. Here’s the scoop.
You Have Space to Rent…
So, you have some extra space just sitting around. Why let that space just sit there when it can actually be making you money?
- How much does it cost to advertise your space? Nothing at all.
- Will you be responsible for the items your renter stores in your space? That depends on your agreement, so make sure you clarify the details with your renter.
- Can you post pictures of your space? Absolutely! You will just have to wait for it to be reviewed and approved before it shows up with your ad.
You Need Space to Rent…
So, maybe you don’t have any extra space. In fact, you could use a little extra storage. Well, you can find that on Store At My House.com too. Someone has to rent all that extra space that’s listed, after all! Renting a storage unit is expensive, but you can find space to rent on Store At My House.com for less. If you want to rent space, here’s what you need to know.
- How do you find storage space? Just click “I Need Space” on the home page and enter your zip code to search listings in your area.
- What type of space is available on the site? Storage room in basements, attics, extra rooms and more. Oh, and don’t forget, parking space for your extra vehicles too!
- Will you stuff me safe where it is stored? Again, that depends on the agreement you make with the space renter. It’s advised that you and the other party sign an agreement to ensure the safe keeping of your stuff and avoid any confusion down the road. You can find a sample agreement on the site. You’ll also be able to view reputation ratings on the site, so you can evaluate the reputation of the renter.
Store At My House.com is a great place to look, whether you want to rent your space or need some inexpensive storage space of your own!