Dollar Trees Accepting Coupons Soon!
Posted on Monday, August 27th, 2012 at 9:25 am
If the $1 and under policy didn’t already grab your attention this new development will! Starting Sunday August 26th Dollar Tree will begin to accept coupons. Considering this store provides affordable alternatives to items sold in large chain grocery stores and in fact does sell some name-brand items (like Scrubbing Bubbles or Colgate), you’ll want to check this out. To get the most out of your spending at Dollar Tree you’ll want to know the rules you’ll have to abide by. Be sure to get caught up on Dollar Tree’s couponing policy by reading below!
1. Dollar Tree will accept only 1 manufacturer coupon per item.
2. Coupons can’t be redeemed for more than the purchase price of one item.
3. Coupons won’t be taken without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (such as: expiration date, size, quantity, etc.)
4. Dollar Tree cannot accept coupons for free items with no purchase requirement or where the amount of the product is blank.
5. Only 2 home printables from the internet may be redeemed per transaction.
6. Coupons are void if they have been copied, scanned, or altered in any way.
7. Only original intact manufacturer’s coupons will be accepted. Coupons for specific retailers won’t be accepted.
8. Coupons can only be redeemed in store and must be presented at the time of the purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
9. Management may refuse any coupon or limit quantities if they desire.
Good luck and happy couponing!