10 Free Printable Valentines for Kids
Posted on Wednesday, January 15th, 2014 at 7:00 am
Will your child’s class be having a Valentine’s Day party? Parents are often expected to purchase boxes of valentines for their kids to hand out to all of their classmates. That extra expense might be more than your budget is able to cope with. One excellent option is to use your computer and printer instead. Print out as many of these delightful, free, valentines as you need.
10 Free Printable Valentine’s for Kids
* Peter Rabbit Valentine cards from Nick Jr. There are three adorable designs to print out. Start by clicking the button that says “Print”.
* Disney Character Valentine cards from the Disney Family website. These valentines cards have images of pairs of Disney characters on them.
* Valentine Coloring Page from Crayola.com. Your child can color each decoration on the page, cut them out, and use them as Valentine’s Day cards. There are six designs on the page.
* Zebra Valentine cards from Bunny Cakes. Look for the link on the Bunny Cakes page that will take you to an easy to download PDF of the lovely zebra valentines.
* Mini Owl Valentines cards from Living Locurto. Scroll down to find a link for a free printable file of 9 Mini Owl Valentines cards.
* The Living Locurto website also has a link to a free printable file of some Valentine’s day Mini Owl bookmarks. Scroll down to find it. There are three different designs that would make a nice valentine card and that also can easily be used as a bookmark.
* Valentine cards from Northridge Publishing. Click on the image of the four, adorable, animal valentine cards. It will bring you to a PDF of them that you can download and print out for free.
* Free Valentine cards from Secret Agent Josephine. There are a total of 12 cute valentines cards that print out in one sheet. Images include animals, bugs, and even a robot. Scroll down their website for a link to a PDF that the valentines can be printed from. There is also a black and white version of the valentines (for those who are running low on color printer ink).
* Free Valentine cards from Pumpkins and Posies. The four cards are simplistic, stylized, and lovely. Click on the image of the valentines cards. This opens up a new window that isolates the four cards from the rest of the website. Print them out from there.
* Food Pairs Valentine cards from Snapfish. There are a total of 8 cards that print out on one sheet. Each pairs two foods that go great together. Example: A cartoon ketchup bottle and bag of french fries says “We’re a great match!”