You Know You’re Addicted to Coupons When…
Posted on Friday, November 4th, 2011 at 9:12 am
- You have an alert on your phone to remind you to buy Sunday papers. The alert goes off on Monday.
- You buy at least 3 Sunday newspapers, depending on what the inserts have in store that week. Oh yeah, and you wake up at 5 a.m. Sunday morning to be the first one at the newspaper stand. Once you’ve scored your papers, you head to the nearest coffee vendor to get energized before heading home to start your coupon clipping (using a coupon for your coffee, of course).
- You had to buy a bigger purse to accommodate your coupon binder. You bought a bigger coupon binder last week … it’s getting serious.
- You often find yourself pacing around public areas where people leave newspapers. The barista at your local coffee-house are starting to wonder about you.
- You’re friends and family have started to coupon … because Bingo night at your house last week turned into “How to Coupon” night. You even had a slide show presentation.
- You’ve bought things you don’t need just because there was a coupon. Can’t… waste… coupon…
- You could survive an apocalypse with the stockpile in your basement. People laugh, but you know what’s up.
- Sometimes the thought of missing out on a killer deal keeps you awake at night.
- You can’t remember the last time you paid the full price for anything because, oh baby, you know there’s a coupon for everything and anything.
- You plan your life around what you have coupons for. Meal plans, entertainment, travel … it drove your family crazy before you converted them to your way of life.
- You have at least 5 coupon websites bookmarked on your web browser. And you visit all of them, every day.
- You buy computer ink monthly, with printable coupons.
- Sometimes you secretly print coupons at work … just a few … for now (don’t worry, we won’t tell).
- You spend a minimum of 4 hours grocery shopping because you have to shop at multiple stores in order to use all of your wonderful amazing coupons!
- You’ll drive out of your way to save $0.50 on pasta sauce, but it’s all worth it because you save 50% or more on your grocery bill!