The Benefits of Group Couponing
Posted on Sunday, January 8th, 2012 at 8:42 am
As we all know, couponing is a great way to save money. That being said, group couponing can help you save even more. There’s several ways that group couponing can benefit and increase your amount of savings. Here’s a few suggestions:
- Trading Coupons. Trading coupons is a great way to get the coupons you need. Next time you clip coupons, clip everything. Then sort your coupons into ones you want to keep and ones you want to trade. Get together with some fellow couponers and trade the coupons you don’t need!
- Sharing Strategies. With so many different ways to coupon and all the different types of coupons out there, getting together with a group to share saving strategies can be a big help. Try organizing a potluck for trading coupons and sharing strategies!
- Using Matchups. Another way to help each other save is by using our matchups to plan shopping trips together. The matchup section will help you match your coupons with store sales so that you can deepen your savings even more.
- Donating Coupons. When you and your friends find you have extra coupons, donating them to our program is a great way to share the couponing wealth. By donating your extra coupons to Freecoupons.org, you can help support military families overseas. Learn more about our program here.
- Social Couponing. While group couponing is a practical way to share coupons and ideas to save, it is also a great way to make couponing social and fun! I find that couponing with friends is easier because we are able to support and help each other. Also, time flies when I’m having fun with friends! This makes couponing less of a chore and more of a hobby!
So, trading coupons, sharing strategies, using our matchups to help each other shop, and donating extra coupons are all ways that group couponing can benefit you and others. Make couponing social and much easier with friends! Good luck with your group couponing adventures 🙂