Start Saving 50% or More on Your Grocery Bill
Posted on Friday, December 2nd, 2011 at 11:39 am
Finding a wide variety of coupons can be a daunting task if you don’t already know where to look.When I first started couponing, I could not for the life of me figure out how people were saving so much money! Whenever I saw coupons for items that I would normally buy in the newspaper, I would collect all of them, yet I was hardly saving anything. It was about that time that I learned that to save a lot of money, you need a lot of coupons!
If you want to save 50% or more on your grocery bill:
- Collect coupons for almost everything–including multiples of the same coupon.
- Use various sources for coupons–check out our video tutorial to learn how to find coupons and remember to use our Coupon Database, your one-stop search for coupons which includes savings from all of the sources listed below:
- Manufacturer Websites
- Digital Coupons
- Sunday Newspaper Inserts
- Coupon Clipping Services
- Get organized–watch our video tutorial on how to organize your coupons!
- Don’t limit yourself to a specific brand–you have to be flexible on brands or go generic if you really want to save big.
- Stock up–not only does stocking up help you save initially with BOGO deals, it also makes it easier to plan your meals on a budget.
By following these smart shopping tips, you’ll be drastically cutting down on your grocery bills and saving for that vacation you’ve been meaning to take! Happy couponing!