No-Bake Dessert Recipes Ideas
Posted on Thursday, June 12th, 2014 at 7:00 am
Everyone loves desserts! Cakes, cookies, and brownies require using your oven and heating up your home. That doesn’t sound very appealing during the summer when the weather is really hot. Instead, try one of these delicious recipes for no-bake desserts.
Banana Split “Cake”
Snack Works has a yummy recipe that banana lovers will enjoy. It makes 24 servings. You will need:
* 9 Honey Maid Honey Grahams (crushed) (about 1-1/2 cups)
* 1 cup sugar (divided)
* 1/3 cup butter (melted)
* 2 packages of brick cream cheese (softened) (8 ounces each)
* 1 can crushed pineapple in juice (20 ounces) (drained)
* 6 bananas (divided)
* 2 packages vanilla instant pudding mix (3.4 ounces each)
* 2 cups cold milk
* 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping (divided)
* 1 cup pecans (chopped)
First, mix the crushed grahams with 1/4 cup of sugar and butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 13×9 inch pan. Freeze it for 10 minutes.
Next, beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar with a mixer until it is well blended. Spread the mixture carefully over the crust. Top it with pineapple. Slice 4 bananas and arrange the slices over the pineapple.
After that, beat the pudding mixes with milk. Whisk the mixture for 2 minutes until well blended. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the banana layer that is in the pan. Top with the remaining Cool Whip. Refrigerate for 5 hours. Slice the last 2 bananas before serving, and add the slices on top of the dessert. Top that with the pecans.
Kraft has a great recipe for a no-bake dessert that includes fresh berries and cream cheese. It makes 16 servings. You will need:
* 12 chocolate chip cookies (2 inch)
* 1 package Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened) (8 ounce)
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1 can frozen berry juice (12 ounces)
* 1 cup crushed strawberries
* 1 tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping (8 ounces) (thawed)
* 2 cups whole strawberries (cut in half)
First, arrange the cookies in a single layer on the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Put the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl. Beat it with a mixer until well blended. Gradually beat in the juice concentrate. Stir in the crushed berries. Whisk in the Cool Whip until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies. Freeze the dessert for 6 hours. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Add sliced strawberries to the top.