Posted on Tuesday, April 29th, 2014 at 7:00 am
Want a really fun way to get little kids involved in Mother’s Day? Have them color a Mother’s Day themed picture! Put their adorable, unique, artwork into a “store bought” card. The mom who receives this type of Mother’s Day card cannot help but smile! Here is where to find several free, printable, Mother’s Day coloring sheets.
* Mother’s Day is a coloring sheet that shows a little boy giving his mother a bouquet of flowers and a “Best Mom Ever” balloon.
* Celebrating Mom is a coloring sheet that shows a mom holding a baby. She is also holding a bouquet of flowers and three Mother’s Day balloons.
* Turtle Mommy is a coloring page that shows a young turtle who has a flower in his mouth and a cupcake balanced on his back. He has walked it over to his turtle mommy.
* Mother’s Love is a coloring page that shows a mother deer snuggling with her two baby deer. One of them is giving her a leaf that is filled with berries.
At Coloring Castle
* Mother’s Day Roses is a coloring sheet that shows a bouquet of roses in a vase. Above the roses, it says “Happy Mother’s Day”. This drawing has some very small areas to color. It is more ideal for older kids who have developed their fine motor skills more than most little kids have.
* Mother’s Day Concentric Hearts is a coloring sheet that shows several hearts that are one inside the other. Each heart is made up of small designs. The border is made of hearts and circles. This is another coloring sheet that has small spaces and would be good for older kids to color.
* Mommy Heart is a coloring sheet that is simple, and to the point. It shows a large heart with the word “Mommy” inside it. Kids of all ages can color this one!
At Disney Family Go
* Bambi Mother’s Day Card is an entire, foldable, Mother’s Day Card. It shows a very young Bambi snuggling with his mother next to some wild flowers.
* Peter’s Happy Mother’s Day Card is a printable Mother’s Day card that shows a drawing of Peter Rabbit. He is holding a wrapped present that his is giving to Mother Rabbit.