Food4Less Coupon Policy
Posted on Monday, August 8th, 2011 at 1:33 pm
Our coupon policy varies by division. Please note that this policy is our most current and it is subject to change without notice. For further clarification of this policy, please speak directly to store management.
The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons or items used or purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
* Coupons are not doubled.
* Competitor pharmacy coupons are accepted.
* LCM or Competitor Coupons may not be used in conjunction with our $4 Generic Program.
General coupon policy:
* Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
* Limit one (1) store coupon per item purchased.
* Limit one (1) manufacturer and one (1) store coupon can be used on the same item.
* Catalina (competitor checkout) coupons are accepted.
> Limit one (1) Catalina coupon per item.
> Catalina coupons may not be used with a manufacturer coupon on the same item.
> There is no limit on the number of Catalina coupons (one Catalina coupon per item) that are presented in a single transaction as long as the total coupon amount does not exceed the total grocery bill for that transaction.
* Coupons cannot be used on “free” items.
* Expired coupons are not accepted.
* Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.