Posted on Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 at 12:01 am
The holiday shopping season is upon us! As couponers, it’s painful to pay full price, even for a gift. The good news is that you never have to pay full price and can even get CASH BACK in your pocket when you shop! Learn below how we’ve earned hundreds of dollars in cash back, just by making one little switch in how we shop online…
If you’ve never used EBATES, this is the year to start! EBATES provides us with money-saving coupons & promo codes for all of our favorite online stores – over 1700 stores! But what makes them even more valuable, is our opportunity to get CASH-BACK every time we shop online! Plus… EBATES is offering FreeCoupons.com readers an exclusive chance to win $50 in EBATES credits! Enter our giveaway at the end of this post through Oct 31st!
Shopping at EBATES is simple. Here’s how:
- Sign up for a free account here and then log into your account.
- Search for the merchant you want to shop with and you will see the percentage of cash-back currently being offered
- Select your merchant and then click the button to go to the merchant’s site.
- Complete your purchase and EBATES will keep track of your purchase.
- Once your purchase is verified by the merchant, your CASH-BACK will be deposited into your EBATES account.
- Every 3 months, they will mail you a check and you’ll have cash back in your pocket!
Once you sign up for an account, you will also earn $5 (plus bonuses through Dec. 31) for every friend that you refer to EBATES! That’s MORE cash-back in your pocket!
Here’s a small sample of the coupons & cash-back opportunities currently available:
Marriott Hotels and Resorts
ENTER BELOW FOR OUR EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY FOR $50 IN EBATES CREDITS! Many thanks to EBATES.com for this giveaway!
You MUST have an EBATES account to be eligible to win, so click here to sign up for one now if you don’t have one yet. If you are our lucky winner, you will be notified by email and your bonus $50 check will be mailed to your address in your EBATES account within 45 days.